Roll-over accidents are among the most dangerous types of motor vehicle crashes, and victims often suffer injuries requiring extensive and costly medical care. While many victims wish to pursue justice for their injuries and other losses, determining who can be held liable for the accident can be legally complex and challenging to take on alone after an accident. If you have been injured in a roll-over accident in Florida, you deserve to have an experienced and skilled legal professional on your side to investigate your case and fight for your rights and interests.
At the Law Offices of Scott Sobol, our team is committed to helping you recover compensation for your physical, emotional, and financial damages. We understand how stressful and intimidating filing a claim can be and will guide you through every step of the legal process. Our attorney, Scott Sobol, has two decades of experience helping roll-over accident victims like you achieve favorable outcomes for their claims. When you partner with us, you can trust your case is in skilled and dependable hands.
Who Can Be Held Liable for a Florida Roll-Over Accident?
Because roll-over accidents are typically single-vehicle crashes, determining liability can be challenging. However, several parties may have contributed to your accident, including the following:
- Vehicle designers: Motor vehicle designers must consider safety over aesthetics. If a design flaw caused your roll-over accident, the designer may be held liable.
- Manufacturers: Sometimes, a mistake can occur when the vehicle is being built. Manufacturer defects can cause severe injuries if the car’s crumple zone or airbags are damaged.
- Government entities: Poor road maintenance, such as potholes, can also cause roll-over accidents. If the government failed to properly maintain the road where your car flipped, an experienced attorney may be able to hold them liable for your losses.
- The other driver: While many roll-over accidents involve only one vehicle, there are many situations where another car can cause this type of collision. If your car was hit by another vehicle, you may have grounds to file a personal injury claim for the losses you have endured.
This is not an exhaustive list, and several other parties may bear liability for your injuries and other losses. A skilled Scott Sobol attorney can investigate every detail of your case to determine the precise cause of your accident and who may be responsible.
Damages You May Be Eligible to Collect Through a Roll-Over Accident Claim
Roll-over accidents can have significant consequences for victims. Many require surgeries, new medications, and time off from work. Additionally, many losses, such as pain and emotional suffering, cannot be easily quantified. If you have been injured in a Florida roll-over accident, you deserve compensation for the full extent of your injuries and other losses. A few types of damages an experienced car accident attorney can help you pursue include the following:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and earning potential
- Significant disfigurement or disability
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of enjoyment in life
- Pain and suffering
The trusted attorneys at the Law Offices of Scott Sobol are committed to considering your current and future needs when pursuing the compensation you need to heal and recover.
Speak to a Knowledgeable Car Accident Attorney at the Law Offices of Scott Sobol
The wake of a car accident is never easy. Fortunately, you do not have to deal with the aftermath alone. At the Law Offices of Scott Sobol, our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to providing top-notch legal representation for roll-over accidents across Florida. We understand the unique complexities of Florida personal injury law and are ready to use our extensive experience and skills to fight for you.
To learn more about how we can help you and schedule a free consultation with a trusted attorney, call us today at (954) 440-2000 or complete our contact form
Florida E-bike Laws: Know Before You Ride - 09/09/23
As a state known for its stunning coastlines, vibrant cities, and diverse ecosystems, Florida offers a unique backdrop for residents ...
School buses are often considered a symbol of safety and reliability that parents can trust to transport their children safely. Howe ...